Executive Order 13101, as recorded on September 14, 1998, defined “environmentally preferable products” as products or services that have a lesser or reduced effect on human health and the environment when compared with competing products or services that serve the same purpose. This comparison may consider raw materials acquisition, production, manufacturing, packaging, distribution, reuse, operation, maintenance, or disposal of the product or service. Brent Industries specializes in offering you such environmentally preferably products to assist you in implementing goals as determined by the EPA and the Federal Government.
Why choose Brent Industries?
- Brent provides you with Inventory Management Options!
- Brent does not require Hazardous Waste Manifesting, which saves both time and money!
- Brent offers All-Inclusive Pricing, which eliminates handling costs associated with shipping and disposal.
- Brent is HUBZone certified, which can help meet guidelines set forth by the United States Small Business Association!
- Brent offers a variety of products to meet all of your maintenance, transportation and aviation needs!
- Brent does not prevent your cradle-to-grave responsibilities, but drastically reduces them!
When the EPA certified polypropylene absorbents as a CPG/RMAN materials in their April 22, 2000 correspondence, they had Brent Industries and our products and services in mind. It is our belief that no other combination of product and service can offer our government/military customers total solutions to their pollution prevention mandates.
We will be happy to further explain our process and its benefits for your unique needs, please click here to contact one of our sales professionals.